Natalya Rudakova nude

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey, what if you watch Natalya Rudakova nude right now? I mean will that make you feel better? I hope so.

Have you noticed that any girl by the name Natalya or Nicky looks and behaves like total bitches? Oh yeas I have and in fact I had a girl that was named like this with only “y” letter at the end. Anyhow, let me explain that to you.

I started dating in her when I was in college. She was older than me so why I was in seniors she was a sophomore already. We would use to make out with each other all the time and I regret anything but sex with her. But it turned out she was a slut and obviously I didn’t see that coming as I was young and silly. What else to expect from a guy that have never got himself a girlfriend while he was in high school? So, it happened like this.

She lived somewhere not far from college and apart from me (I had to leave my hometown and flew over two states to study there) she had to ride three blocks on her car. One day she stayed at her house and I went studying. But I have decided to come home earlier to make a surprise to my baby. But when I got there, I saw some unknown to me vehicle standing right next to her car. I opened the window and went upstairs where I heard he screaming like she is having some orgasm. That’s was true, she cheated on me with some bastard. I knocked him out with my bare hands and slap the bitch twice. Then we broke up.

So, that’s why I think sometimes it is better to be by yourself and masturbate. By the way, do that on these Natalya Rudakova naked pictures. I don’t want to because I don’t like her name.

0 comments: